JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Hmmmm....

No 'protests' in over a year...
A bunch of self-entitled narcissists seeking external validation...
The first real Hot Summer Nights all weekend...
And a need for distractions.

we *should* riot. that's an unfortunate bite into our Constitutional rights. :(

i'm sure some of us here would if 2A were "struck down".

Nah. I consider my behavior, and will not do anything to jeopardize my right to keep and bear arms.

Have to say I'm a little surprised (and more than a little disappointed) it hasn't happened yet

#

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Have to say I'm a little surprised (and more than a little disappointed) it hasn't happened yet

#

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.
Mods are probably napping right now or passed out.

#

This post has no mention of religion. It simply asks if one should anticipate more people rioting (not peaceful protesting). I understand if subsequent posts that go off topic into religion etc forces mods to lock the thread.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads