JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
He and 7 other giants.

1980-01-01 Rodent problems 002.JPG

1980-01-01 Rodent problems 005.JPG

Been to your area. Crossed the river and drove up to Mt. St. Helen and back down the coast to Dallas Oregon where my Brother and Sister In Law live. When my wife told me, "No, we can not move here!" I pitched a fit until we drove down the Columbia River Valley and I wanted to move there until we got to Yellow Stone and I wanted to move there until we got to South Bend and I wanted a Ranch there. Man, was it good to get home - cause I really do love it here. Life can be sooooo draining.

We have a huge family of Mulies here in our little town of Canon City. This guy is on the smallish side of a group of bucks that run together. They meet just across the street and duke it out in a small field in about a month or so. We sit out on our front porch and listen to the snorting and antlers rattling. Then in the spring, we see the fruits of their labors with the moms' and their newborns. The field turns from "Battle of Bull Run" to a maternity ward. Two streets over we have a mountain lion leaving his scat on the roof of one house where he has a perch to look out over a chicken, goat, mule operation. And, we get black bears strolling down our lane when there is a drought in the hills around us. I fish in the Big Horn Sheep Valley where the Arkansas River runs into our town. This is where I got my PIC of the ram. He came down a rock formation chasing after a female when he stopped right across from me on the river. We had approx 35 feet of class 5 rapids between us so neither of us were too concerned about the other. Now I know that if I make my gun look like a fly rod and nail one of those illusive ram tags. I got a real chance of bagging a rack that I can not afford to mount. Thank God for canon

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads