JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SOLD***

Price Lowered - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Predator Pursuit Mid-Length. Great shooter. Added the Rock River Operator CAR adjustable stock.

Roughly 250 rounds through the gun(went through ammo stockpile that i purchased at the same time as the gun, shot less than I thought), always cleaned lubed and well taken care of.

Highlights:

Actual Gun:

P1010488.JPG
P1010489.JPG
P1010490.JPG
P1010491.JPG

Comes with original Hogue RRA marked rubber grip and 1 new 30 round PMAG in the bag.

Only difference between the stock rifle and mine are that I took out the 2-Stage trigger and replaced with a polished up standard trigger (Didn't like the 2-Stage) and i replaced the standard A2 stock with the RRA Operator CAR stock.

Selling to fund a complete re-build of my grandpa's '60's Browning BAR....expensive project.

$̶1̶2̶0̶0̶ $980 OBO

Also interested in trades for a P229 Elite in 9mm, Springfield EMP in 9mm, Kimber Ultra Carry II in 9mm.

Will take FFL transfer cost off of sale cost for Oregon buyers as I'm a Washington resident.

Thanks for looking,

Casey