Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Rock River Arms Predator Pursuit Mid Length

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by outlaw1776, May 12, 2011.

1. outlaw1776

outlaw1776 Portland, OR Member

***SOLD***

Price Lowered - SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Predator Pursuit Mid-Length. Great shooter. Added the Rock River Operator CAR adjustable stock.

Roughly 250 rounds through the gun(went through ammo stockpile that i purchased at the same time as the gun, shot less than I thought), always cleaned lubed and well taken care of.

Highlights:

Actual Gun:

P1010488.JPG
    P1010489.JPG
    P1010490.JPG
    P1010491.JPG

Comes with original Hogue RRA marked rubber grip and 1 new 30 round PMAG in the bag.

Only difference between the stock rifle and mine are that I took out the 2-Stage trigger and replaced with a polished up standard trigger (Didn't like the 2-Stage) and i replaced the standard A2 stock with the RRA Operator CAR stock.

Selling to fund a complete re-build of my grandpa's '60's Browning BAR....expensive project.

$̶1̶2̶0̶0̶ $980 OBO

Also interested in trades for a P229 Elite in 9mm, Springfield EMP in 9mm, Kimber Ultra Carry II in 9mm.

Will take FFL transfer cost off of sale cost for Oregon buyers as I'm a Washington resident.

Thanks for looking,

Casey

2. outlaw1776

outlaw1776 Portland, OR Member

Price Drop Bump...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.