JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ruSSrt, Sounds like yours from Bellshire, that's where I got mine from. Let us know how is goes when you get it, we'll need a picture and a report. Spad

thats exactly where i got it :)
so far they been really cool, my FFl dealer is kinda slow and they really cool about it.... should be getting it in a week or so

Bellshire is great to work with, it's much easier to call them than buy through gonbroker and they offer a discount for phone orders. They ship the same day if you order early enough. Shipping is about 2 days.

that would be the compact/officers/compact tactical/ 3.5" bull barrel. You remove the guide rod and spring by compressing the spring, and a bent paperclip to capture the spring plug, then take your slide off, remove your guide rod/spring assy. out over the bottom lug/link, and then remove your barrel like normal... out through the front.

that would be the compact/officers/compact tactical/ 3.5" bull barrel. You remove the guide rod and spring by compressing the spring, and a bent paperclip to capture the spring plug, then take your slide off, remove your guide rod/spring assy. out over the bottom lug/link, and then remove your barrel like normal... out through the front.
Aha,that must be what the little hole in the rod is for!Thank you very much sir.

Beavernation,buy that Rock Island Tactical, you won't be sorry. The Rock Islands are excellent buys.They are basically Series 70 Colts, thier warranty is superb you can't go wrong,and Series 70 Colts are considered the best. I own two Colt's, a Combat Commander and a Gold Cup, and a Rock Island Tactical, if that tells you anything. Spad

warranty is superb just go to the 1911 forum and look up "black dragon" hes the head of the company in parump nev. that imports them and he is a real believer in service after the sale.

like most things I waited way too long and now its almost more for me to order a gun online then to find a shop locally anyone know any local shops that have the RIA tactical for a decent price? I dont mind driving a bit for a good deal, thanks

buddy was tellin me recently, like a couple of weeks ago apprently had like 1100 guns taken or something like that, but he also mentioned that they were thinkin of closing down before they got robbed, I think Im goin to call and confirm this though

That sounds like rumor to me. I park next to the shop every day for school. A far as I know, they were still there. They might have gotten robbed, but I haven't asked the shop guys yet. I will be popping in next week to see what is up with some parts I have being worked on there.