Robber gets shot with his own gun

WTF did he tattoo on his head??? o_O

From the media release:

"...Mr. Johnson was yelling at the cab driver, but the cab driver was unable to understand Mr. Johnson...."
This is where a better grasp of the complex concept of Ebonics would have greatly assisted the cab driver in his interlocution with Mr. Johnson. It is clear to this observer that Ebonics should be required training for cabbies, as well as other trades and professions that have potential to come in contact with criminal elements...

"...The bullet entered Mr. Johnson’s left hip and exited out his left buttocks.
This will be a interesting one to explain to his new prison acquaintances as to why Mr. Johnson is unable to service them with this particular orifice...

Last edited:

SUPER X

Reactions
Thats a weird looking pistol looks like it has a pivit pin in the front like a tomcat and the rest resembles a lc9 .maybe he made it out of a bunch of junk

If I recall in Polk County approx. 6 or 7 years ago a guy broke into a home stole guns along with the home owners or neighbors pick up. While driving one of the long guns that was propped up against the front seat bottom slid or was jard hard enough to discharge killing the perp behind the wheel. #perfectkarma

CNN Breaking News:
NFL and NBA spokespersons confirmed players will be allowed to wear the name of “Josiah Johnson” on their jerseys and/or helmets. NBA spokesperson confirmed “Josiah Johnson” to be painted below the Black Lives Matter text on all NBA courts as a show of solidarity.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - Pistol/Rifle Combo
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
  • Revelation Arms
    4.00 star(s)
    Depends who answers the phone
    I was given the number to Roger Loock by Beaver Creek Armory, as I needed parts I had ordered from MCarbo installed on a Kel-Tec Sub2000. On my...
  • Coastal Farm & Ranch - Cornelius
    3.00 star(s)
    Lesson learned
    I’ll take some responsibility here, as I took the employee at their word instead of doing a thorough inspection. Short story is that I asked for a...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Good guys!
    I stop in here every once in a while to see what Michael has in the clearance section, and to ask questions when I have a project in mind...
Top Bottom