JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I did not always agree with him but I respect what he did for this country. He served as a pilot in.ww2 to becoming president. I wish him peace. He is with Barbara his wife. Thank you for your service and what you gave this country. You now belong to the ages

The secrets this mans knew, will amaze us in 100 years.
Appreciate your service to this country, not always agreed with him.
Gods Speed....Mr President !

Ambassador to China, CIA Director, lead the comittee of drug enforcement policy, house rep, vice president, president...

Most honorably, a torpedo pilot in the south pacific during the second great war.

I only know of him through history books... TBH

in grade school, i think it was kindergarden, we had a class nomination for who we wanted to be president when clinton ran against bush. i would say 80% of my class (we were 4 and 5 years old so we didnt know any better either which way) chose bush over clinton:)

in grade school, i think it was kindergarden, we had a class nomination for who we wanted to be president when clinton ran against bush. i would say 80% of my class (we were 4 and 5 years old so we didnt know any better either which way) chose bush over clinton:)

I was in the fifth grade when That election happened. We had a mock election in our social studies class. I remember the class was 30 kids and Clinton won with less than 50% of the vote because a few kids voted for Ross Perot. I remember, in the fifth grade, thinking that would be a dumb reason to lose an election. Then it happened.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top