JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I took a couple trips over to Buhl to hang out, build and shoot with him.
Hellofa dude. His passing was a tragedy.
If I got one thing from our time together... It is that AR addiction is a Very serious affliction , and quite contagious...
After going through his extremely impressive black gun collection, and seeing what could be done with quality parts and accessories...my meager collection just seemed a bit superfluous and my tiny parts bin has now taken over my house.
Doubt my collection will ever even come close to what he had in his safes, but I'm working on it:D
RIP Brother!

Salmon river John was a true gentleman

I met John for lunch one time down in his area on the Oregon Coast. We had a long chat about the telephone industry we both labored in for 30+ years but ever met, our passion for fishing and hunting. We had made said we'd get together and fish that summer but it never came to fruition.

@sgtNambu Steve was another brother by another mother that will always be with me, gone too soon.

As was mentioned, good people have left us too soon but there are still some good people here so do be complacent, we're not going to live for ever.;)

Maybe in some instances but I sure felt like I did not give a good representation of our community.:(

You are being too hard on yourself. I'm certain that everyone there understood why you were unable to speak and knew that Steve was loved and valued by all his friends including our community. I am proud that you were there to represent us as well as yourself. Speaking a eulogy is one of the most difficult things in life, and the more you care the more difficult it is.

You are being too hard on yourself. I'm certain that everyone there understood why you were unable to speak and knew that Steve was loved and valued by all his friends including our community. I am proud that you were there to represent us as well as yourself. Speaking a eulogy is one of the most difficult things in life, and the more you care the more difficult it is.

Thanks for that brother.:s0047:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR