JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A little out of my wheelhouse, but yes mosin 91/30 stock. No handgaurd, does have the cross bolt and cleaning rod. $50. I might have a rear sight also.

I am looking for a wood stock...
It is to replace the stock on a friends 870...
Her stock has a Remington butt pad...which makes the stock too long...
I was thinking that a butt stock with just a butt plate may be the right length....
Thanks
Andy

I have these 2. One with checkering says 12 ga. And one without says 16ga. I can't see a difference, but there could be. 13-9/16" from end of wood to shortest part of buttplate.

20200504_203626.jpg 20200504_203554.jpg

Any wood Mossberg 500 buttstocks? Prefer 20 gauge but either will work. Can be in rough shape, as long as it will mount up to the gun. I would be refinishing the whole thing anyway.
Also might be interested if you have any stocks for a Browning A-Bolt, long action.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top