JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
pristine Remington 870 12 gauge shotgun that has never been fired. This reliable and versatile shotgun is perfect for home defense, hunting, or range shooting. It features a Magpul stock, providing enhanced ergonomics and a comfortable shooting experience.

In addition to the stock, this Remington 870 comes with several accessories that further enhance its functionality. It includes a side saddle for convenient shell storage, a heat shield to protect your hands during rapid fire, and a new follower in the tube for reliable feeding.

As an added bonus, this package also includes a supply of double 00 buckshot shells, ensuring you're ready to hit the range or field right away.

Specifications:
- Model: Remington 870
- Gauge: 12
- Stock: Magpul
- Accessories: Side saddle, heat shield, new follower, Strike Industries m-lok handguard.
- Additional: Double 00 buckshot shells included

Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a never-fired Remington 870 with desirable features and accessories. Contact me to arrange a viewing or ask any questions. Serious inquiries only.

Price: $650

Let me know if there's anything else I can assist you with!

IMG_0204.jpeg IMG_0203.jpeg IMG_0202.jpeg IMG_0206.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.