JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
thnxs Mike.. On a side note, I let my wife enjoy some of my aroma therapy last night, must have been something i ate.. Yes,, I did have to sleep on the couch.......... AGAIN !

WENT TO RICKREALL SHOW YESTERDAY (6/8/2019)...…….I have to say this used to be one of the better shows. It was a real disappointment, only about half the tables that are usually there. Hope this is not going to be the norm from now on.

Bummer to hear it's not what it used to be. Seems a whole lot of the shows are heading that way. Hopefully the good ones like this one and ARPC's Albany shows can stay afloat.

On a plus side to the show, to those folks who can make it & are fans of his channel, Paul Harrell was planning to go. It'd be kinda neat to go just to meet him.

Been going to this show for at least 40 years. Back in the day they had one show a year,
and it was a heck of a show. This weekends show was more like the Salem shows--before
they stopped having Salem shows. Pretty light--and a lot of the people I'm used to seeing
and chatting with at Rickreall were not there. Still an OK show---just not what I have come to expect for Rickreall.

Been going to this show for at least 40 years. Back in the day they had one show a year,
and it was a heck of a show. This weekends show was more like the Salem shows--before
they stopped having Salem shows. Pretty light--and a lot of the people I'm used to seeing
and chatting with at Rickreall were not there. Still an OK show---just not what I have come to expect for Rickreall.

Well it's the summer show so you can't compare. The spring and fall shows are where it's at. ARPC, Rickreall fall/spring, and Eugene collectors show have always been the best shows. Cenby used to be in that group years ago, but things changed.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top