Rickreall Gun Show this weekend

parallax

Reactions
thnxs Mike.. On a side note, I let my wife enjoy some of my aroma therapy last night, must have been something i ate.. Yes,, I did have to sleep on the couch.......... AGAIN !

Dallas Ken

Reactions
WENT TO RICKREALL SHOW YESTERDAY (6/8/2019)...…….I have to say this used to be one of the better shows. It was a real disappointment, only about half the tables that are usually there. Hope this is not going to be the norm from now on.

Camelfilter

Reactions
Bummer to hear it’s not what it used to be. Seems a whole lot of the shows are heading that way. Hopefully the good ones like this one and ARPC’s Albany shows can stay afloat.

On a plus side to the show, to those folks who can make it & are fans of his channel, Paul Harrell was planning to go. It’d be kinda neat to go just to meet him.

BillM

Reactions
Been going to this show for at least 40 years. Back in the day they had one show a year,
and it was a heck of a show. This weekends show was more like the Salem shows--before
they stopped having Salem shows. Pretty light--and a lot of the people I'm used to seeing
and chatting with at Rickreall were not there. Still an OK show---just not what I have come to expect for Rickreall.

284guy

Reactions
Been going to this show for at least 40 years. Back in the day they had one show a year,
and it was a heck of a show. This weekends show was more like the Salem shows--before
they stopped having Salem shows. Pretty light--and a lot of the people I'm used to seeing
and chatting with at Rickreall were not there. Still an OK show---just not what I have come to expect for Rickreall.
Well it’s the summer show so you can’t compare. The spring and fall shows are where it’s at. ARPC, Rickreall fall/spring, and Eugene collectors show have always been the best shows. Cenby used to be in that group years ago, but things changed.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom