JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Held at the Polk County fair grounds.

8:00 to 5:00 each day

Admission: $5.00 adults Kids 12 & under free

Parking is free

Food available onsite

<broken link removed>

According to their website, Miwal corp is going to be there with their traveling ammo store. They usually have decent prices, especially on factory reloads.

See you there.

AARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!! There goes the budget for March. ARPC show first weekend, Rickreall
2nd weekend. Two of the best shows around.

So anybody been to this show before? Looking for size, scope, atmosphere compared to PDX show.
I've been going to it for at least 30 years--always a good show. The usual dealers, plus quite a few tables that have
"been in the family" for a couple of generations. I believe Miwall will be there with ammo and hopefully primers. Expect
a crowd! It's a smaller show than what Albany's ARPC show has become, but still well worth the drive.

So anybody been to this show before? Looking for size, scope, atmosphere compared to PDX show.
John, I have three scopes for sale and I will be at the Rickreal Show on Saturday am. 4x Weaver $50, and two Leupold VXlll. A 2.5x8x36 and a 3.5x10x40, both are matte finish and like new $350 each. Call me if you want to meet at the show. 805 824-2745. It is a good show for selling or buying. Good crowd!

Some humor there I think, not sure John is really looking for a rifle scope. More looking for what will be the theme of the show.
Always a good show in my opinion.
Good luck at finding some treasures Gents........

John, I have three scopes for sale and I will be at the Rickreal Show on Saturday am. 4x Weaver $50, and two Leupold VXlll. A 2.5x8x36 and a 3.5x10x40, both are matte finish and like new $350 each. Call me if you want to meet at the show. 805 824-2745. It is a good show for selling or buying. Good crowd!

Hey I have some atmosphere I would sell you as well :s0155: I am pretty sure my rear makes some fine nitrogen.

I snagged a 938 from Keith(s), sat in my car for a few minutes, went back in and grabbed the CZ455 Lux he had. Now I need to sell a couple to recoup. Was definitely quieter than last year though. Considering that all the online sites (except for the fairgrounds) show it as happening June 7/8 there may be a good reason for that.

I went Saturday morning. Pulled into the parking lots right at 8:00 and there was decent sized line waiting in the rain to enter the building. I did find the .22 mag ammo I was looking for. Miwall also had .22lr but the prices were near $50 for a brick. For me, that's just about twice what I'd be willing to pay, but for someone with none who wanted to shoot their .22 I guess it is what it is. Over all I enjoyed the show even if I didn't find anything else I had to buy.

kD8y47W.jpg

My cousin came down from Hood River to go with me, it was a good show, around 11:30 it thinned out, and was just right for seeing what you missed before. Good food, too. We really had a good time, bought some brass for way less than i could buy on line, and get it shipped. Picked up some ammo as well , and, looked over the Oregon made TNW line of semi auto ''backpack '' type weapons. They take the Glock 17 and 19 mags, pretty well built, and worth while looking at. I'm afraid there might be one in each of our future.

For those of you that went and also bought a candy bar or meat stick from my son (the Cub Scout by the door) thank you. He was pretty shy but warmed up as the day went by. You guys made it special for him and the support is greatly appreciated by his pack. He was also impressed by how many Eagle Scouts he met and is looking forward to working his way up the ranks.

Overall I thought the show was good, still crazy to me seeing bricks sold for 50 bucks. I was hoping the vendor with the cheap packs would be back but sadly she wasn't. I did pick up some .25 acp up for about half what Bimart or Walmart charges which was nice.

I always like to see the little guys, I had four boys in scouting and was a leader for years. Great Organization and the wife enjoyed the Dark Chocolate I brought home to her.
Tell him he was doing a great job, looked really sharp!

Yeah it has got him interested in shooting and archery. He is now on the APRC Jr Rifle Shooting team and is having a blast. One thing that shocked him at the show was another vendor came up during the last 20 minutes or so of the show and bought out all his remaining chocolate, 112 bars. Shocked us all, they said they had a good show and supported Scouts, they then went over to the Girl Scout to buy some cookies.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top