JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody going? I always really like the Rickreall gun show, seems like there's a wider variety of weird, cool old stuff than a lot of the other shows. Feels more like a swap meet than just every dealer from Portland to Eugene setting up their same inventory with 5% higher prices.

Anybody going? I always really like the Rickreall gun show, seems like there's a wider variety of weird, cool old stuff than a lot of the other shows. Feels more like a swap meet than just every dealer from Portland to Eugene setting up their same inventory with 5% higher prices.

I agree. I think the Rickreall and Albany Rifle and Pistol Club shows are the best in Oregon with the exception of the Oregon Arms Collectors two day show in August, it is number one.

We usually go since the wife's grandfather has a couple of tables, I dont think he ever sales anything. At least when we are there we have never seen him sale anything.

I will be at the show all day Sunday. I'm going to be maning Four Corners Rod and Gun Club's table for the day. Stop by and say hi. Check out our great shooting range and club. I'm looking forward to the show itself been a long time since I have done the Rickreall show used to do it all the time back in my Knifemaking days.

Went today. About the normal (really good) Rickreall show. Not too crowded. Miwall had Winchester primers for 19.95/1000 or 99.50 for a 5000 primer sleeve. Best price I've seen on primers in YEARS.

15,000 of them came home with me.:s0155:

large rifle primers where all gone before I found the primer guy. I did get some pistol primers though! I got a marlin model 60 for $70 buddy got a mossberg 500 for $135 mom got 32-20 dies (pretty rare) good show!

I went today, it reminded me of gun shows of the past, too. 5$ to get in, no parking fee. Tables full of guns, old and new. A little bit of mil-surp, a little bit of tacticool, just enough to catch the eye. My only complaint was moving through the show... traffic jam! I picked up a shoulder holster for $19, saw plenty of other stuff I could've blown wages on.

Went today, great show as expected. Pyro, awesome score on the Marlin, and your buddy did great on the Mossberg too. Met some nice folks, had some interesting conversations, got to fondle a couple of firearms I'd been reading about but had never seen in person, (most noticeably a Rossi Ranchhand - *very* cool!)

I'd been perseverating over what style of grips my stainless Kimber needed for awhile, and picked up a really sharp looking set of teak wood grips for it, as well as a super tacti-cool Magpul case for my iPhone. :) Think I'm going back tomorrow for a Magpul CTR stock for my AR and an Outdoor Edge Swing Blade hunting knife.

Today:
photo11.jpg
photo10.jpg
View attachment 190466

Tomorrow:
View attachment 190467
View attachment 190468

Good show, as usual. Missed the vendor that usually has the display case full of old Smith's.

Would have shown more interest in stuff, but bought some toys from the ARPC show last weekend. They should think about seperating the 2 shows into different pay peiods. i know I would have more cash to spend. :)

Not as much interest as I thought there would be in a Mod 27 no dash 4 screw 5 " i was carrying. Really wasn't expecting to sell, but I thought there would be more nibbles.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top