JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'd like to but it's a bit far away for me. Couple that with the season, weather and the worst drivers this side of the Mississippi. (There may be worst drivers on the other side of the Mississippi but I've never driven there.) My brain couldn't stand it!

I need to catch a Canby show sometime from what I hear though.

It was very busy, the busiest I've ever seen it as far as # of people there, especially right at the start.

Didn't find any great deals for things I was looking for except an ammo can and a neck knife. Oh well.

No deals but got ammo cans and a Ergo grip. Both items were the only deals.

Peoples prices were high I think they are counting on scared people starting to panic buy.

Yeah, most prices were definitely high, although there were a couple of items that weren't badly priced at all, just not interested. The CCI 22lr ammo that was $12 that you can find on the shelf in Bi-Mart for $7 was an example of something way over-priced, yet available.

I've been there plenty of times and always found good deals but guess we be seeing the start of the scalping and it will get worse as the election gets closer.

Just glad I'm stocked up well, need to teach other family members besides my Gal how to reload.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top