JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$675
Manufacturer
Rock Island Armory
Caliber
10mm
City
Gladstone
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LNIB RIA 1911 Ultra FS HC 16+1 10mm. The gun will come with two extra sixteen round magazines, lock and box

20190827_075324.jpg 20190827_075247.jpg 20190827_075102.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I always thought these were one of the best combination of power and capacity in a handgun. At least other than the DW Titan which is similar for six times the price. Does this need to be tuned or are they reliable out of the box?

I always thought these were one of the best combination of power and capacity in a handgun. At least other than the DW Titan which is similar for six times the price. Does this need to be tuned or are they reliable out of the box?
My 9mm version runs flawlessly after a detail strip.

I've only run five magazines through this one but perfect so far. I've had three of the 22tcm/9mm and haven't had any problems other than people not being ready for the fireball with the 22tcm

I have this same exact one and it runs like a champ. haven't tuned anything been running good from day one out of the box

You didn't mention trades and I apologize in advance if you're not interested in offers.

BUT

I have a SW 625 Jerry Miculek version with a lot of moon clips and some other gadgets. I'd be happy to post photos the beast itself if you're interested. Otherwise its more or less this:

download-1.jpg
Interested in working something out?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top