JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Price
$0
Manufacturer
Taurus
Caliber
38 Special
City
Albany
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Taurus 85 Ultra light, the stainless steel version. Shoots 38 special. It was a carry gun of a family member and occasional target shooting gun. It's a bit dirty but I took several pictures so you can make your own judgements. Serial blured in one pic. It was carried lots until he got a new semi auto then sat as a backup for years and needs a new home. He shot it roughly 200 rounds but who knows before that.

I recommend the Jefferson guy for a cheap 25$ transfer and is usually available weekends including Sunday. If you are in Albany everyone here charges $50 but its more convenient. Transfer is buyers responsibility! Most likely won't do trades unless it's for a police trade or milsurp pistol but you can pm trade offers. Truthfully most of the stuff I like exceeds a equal trade value and very few things I would want to add cash too unless it's a local pd marked firearm or a state police gun.

If you have any questions please PM them and I'll answer them. I really dislike having comments with a bunch of unrelated comment or things that should be self explanatory (like holster is included if $260 when it's in description). So please PM questions or trade offers. Thank you.

Trade interest
Straight across trade for post ww2 colt 1911 slide (you pay transfer)
Milsurp mags + $ on your side (fal, ak74, etc)
9mm or 40 cal s&w m&p?
I do like other guns but honestly most of it is north of $300 so it would be unfair on buyer. I generally am not to big on "cheap" guns Except brands like remington, s&w, etc and generally picky.

20240314_205812.jpg 20240314_205745.jpg 20240314_205628.jpg 20240314_205604.jpg 20240314_210217.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.