JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't own one…just got turned off by what I saw when reviewing. It looks like a 10/22 bolt with some improvements made…and maybe they did do better with larger cap mags and feeding issues (of which the 10/22 has a reputation).

But having to unscrew the pic rail to get to the guts? I wonder how zero is going to hold after routine maintenance?

The price is compelling, though, for a plinker.

Held onto one a while back. It seemed well made. I caution buying anything not highly produced by RIA. This is an import. Getting parts might be next to impossible. Especially if it doesn't sell well. I speak from experience as I own a 22BA from RIA. If it wasn't for Numrick having parts, thank god, I'd likely be SOL.

In other words, if serious about buying one, buy two. One fir shooting, one for parts.

I picked up one of these to accommodate my other .22 conversion rifle. I don't know much about it and I just though I should give it a try.

1697522755139.jpeg

My TM22 was jamming left am right yesterday. This was right after I fired over 50 rounds. However I just did a complete cleaning and lubing in and out. It feels alot slippery now and I'll try it on Friday morning again. The 2 other cons I found on this is the charging chamber "housing" is like hard plastic or composite. This maybe one of the jamming factor when the housing started to heat up. I saw the weakest point of the construction is the charging handle which is an extended bolt screwed in on a steel tubing to the charging block and the size of this screw is so small that it will eventually break. Unless I can drill and tap to change it to a next bigger size and might hold it longer. Besides those for now...
The Pros are:
1. After I dialed the iron sight with an easy dial, it nails the target dead on even on the 22 yards (or maybe more when I take it out of the field) It feels like the 22LR can really travel fr and stable.
2. The trigger is to die for. I can group very nicely even on a slight rapid fire.
3. You'll go to rounds very fast! Very easy to 'gat" the trigger.
Enjoy!

Last Edited:
I saw an RIA TM22 recently and it seemed well made for an inexpensive plinker. Has anyone had experience with this rifle? Should I just stick with the 10-22?
What's the cost?

Some reliable alternatives are the s&w 15-22. It accepts an echo binary trigger which gives you 600 rounds per minute which is cool. I don't like mine do to how plasticy it is but it is reliable.

Hk416 pistol or rifle (I prefer pistol versionwith a brace). These are well made and ultra reliable. Can adjust bolt speed for different velocity loads if desired. Very reliable and accurate. One of my favorite guns.

Hk mp5 rifle or pistol. Trigger is not great out of the box nor is it super accurate but it's reliable and fun. Both this and the hk416 are made by Walther in Germany who makes 22 clones for multiple companies liek colt, beretta, hk, etc.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews