JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So this is a consolidation of an older thread with new guns added. I'm eliminating some of the unused items in my safe to finish the projects that are sitting in pieces around my safe and shop (and everywhere else). All prices listed are for FTF. I am more than happy to ship, but the buyer covers shipping (it will be reasonable and will be FFL to FFL). So here's the list. Only trade I need right now is a k-frame .38 special, 4" barrel or less.

1. Dan Wesson .44 Mag. I believe its an 8" barrel, but I haven't pulled out the measuring tape. It does not have the barrel tool with it, but has an extra non-ported, full shroud barrel, three sets of grips (pachmeyer presentation, DW factory, and nice finger-groove wood grips), a scope mount, and an extra Millet rear sight. Gun itself could use come clean-up, but is in good shape. I got it in trade and have not fired it. $SPF

2. Ruger Old Army Black Powder. Ruger is no longer making these since Bill passed on. This one is still new in the Ruger packaging. The cylinder has been turned, but it has never been fired. I do not know the shipping requirements for a black powder gun. $475

3. .41 Magnum Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley Hunter. There is a faint turn line on the cylinder, but otherwise its a beautiful gun. Less than one box fired. But I don't handgun hunt, so its not much use for me. $600

4. .44 Magnum Ruger Anniversary Flat-Top. New in box. Still in plastic wrap. Not much else to say. SPF.

5. .45 LC/ACP Ruger New Model Blackhawk Bisley. 7.5" barrel, fluted ACP cylinder, non-fluted LC cylinder. Faux ivory grips with Ruger emblem. No box or paperwork, but gun has a nice rug with it and extra cylinder is in the typical red cloth bag. One small mark on left side of front sight. Noticeable, but you have to be looking for it. Otherwise, excellent condition. SPF

6. SPF

Again all prices are for FTF in Oregon (I'm in central Oregon), I will ship, but buyer pays fees.

I'll be posting pictures directly.

1. Dan Wesson .44 mag. SPF

2. Ruger Old Army

3. .41 Magnum Ruger Super Blackhawk Bisley Hunter

4. .44 Magnum Ruger Anniversary Flat-Top

5. .45LC/ACP Bisley 7.5" barrel, blued. Shown with .45LC cylinder in. SPF

6. SPF

CZ USA now owns Dan Wesson, and they still sell some parts/supplies. I'd imagine if a potential buyer were looking for the barrel changing equipment that would be the best place to look.

It also looks like it's a Monsoon Mass. gun, which are the nicer/higher demand models. Here's some info for people on these great pistols:

http://www.notpurfect.com/main/dwrev.htm

Wish I had money, it'd be mine! I loved my DW357.

I have cash but would you be interested in a partial trade plus cash? I have a beautiful mosin nagant carbine model 91/59 with all matching numbers that I would consider for a trade.

You email me or PM me and we arrange to meet. You bring cash and leave with the gun. Show me a valid Oregon CHL and that's that.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.