JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, reach out to Joe. If the user isn't truly truthful it can be removed.

Everyone that I've done business with has been exceptional on their side of things. I'm also a realist that understands it is likely a matter of time and encounters before I find the lemon.

"Sigh" :( Looked like a communication issue. In the future, considering you weren't really out anything to speak of, maybe a "Neutral" feedback would have been more appropriate?

I have to wonder what the point of neutral feedback is? Can't say I've seen a profile with any yet. Seems like a passive aggressive way of leaving negative without really leaving a red mark...

I have to wonder what the point of neutral feedback is? Can't say I've seen a profile with any yet. Seems like a passive aggressive way of leaving negative without really leaving a red mark...

I guess I just don't see the point of needing to call somebody out as a bad seller because of a possibility of a miscommunication? It shouldn't be a revenge thing because a person didn't get "their way". It's already been discussed here, and accepted by some, that first one with the money, gets the item. Sellers with mucho history and feed back have stated such. But if you feel it's right to post negative feed back, go ahead. Seems silly to post a negative on someone, and have them turn round an post a negative right back. I just feel there's times a neutral feedback may be more appropriate.

Looks like you should have jumped on it and went and got it. Meeting halfway for a seller of $30 box of ammo isn't really that great for the seller. The other guy was probably willing to come get it wherever. If you want something in today's market the buyer has got to be willing to go get it.

The only time I got negative feedback was when I posted a pic with some high heels in them instead of my usual hobbit feets and the guy showed up all disappointed.

not really

Just a Q but does anybody know if the new classifieds system addresses this issue? Maybe it's the same I dunno, just curious.

What issue? One person says "It's YOUR fault! The other person says NO, it's YOUR fault!" "No it isn't. Yes it IS!" "NO!". "YES!"......Hard to correct that in a system. :s0092:

Just a Q but does anybody know if the new classifieds system addresses this issue? Maybe it's the same I dunno, just curious.
I could leave feedback for anyone, there is no connection between actually making a deal and not.

You are though limited to 6 feedbacks per 24 hours (a little silly if you ask me because sometimes you need to get caught up).

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top