JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey All!! New to the forum but not the PNW. I am returning for the third time since first moving there in 1990. Dad retired from the Navy there and planted roots. I have been back visiting and spent almost 5 years at Fort Lewis while in the Army. I am retiring after 20 years and now have to grow up and my new career outside the Army is taking me to Spokane, WA in the very near future. I enjoy everything shooting and hope to make some great shooting friends.

Welcome and thanx for your service. I was born and raised in Spokane. If you have any questions about the town/neighborhoods/where to hunt and fish, let me know. What will you be doing and who will you be working for?

Welcome back! My dad also settled here after a 23 year career in the Air Force. After living the nomad life of an officer's brat, I've planted deep roots and raised four kids in Oregon. Now working on the next generation with 3 grand-kids. This part of the country is hard to leave.

Thank you for your service.

Welcome and thanx for your service. I was born and raised in Spokane. If you have any questions about the town/neighborhoods/where to hunt and fish, let me know. What will you be doing and who will you be working for?

We are looking up in Colbert area and East of Freya St. Also looking at a couple places out in Liberty Lake area. Looking in the mead school district. I'll be working for Transport Equipment Inc.
I am always looking for good hunting, fishing and shooting areas. Thanks

I lived up on the south hill in the Lincoln Heights area. Liberty Lake is a good area also. My dad's life long friend lives out there. If you move to LL, there is a shooting range not far from there in an area called Mica. I have been there many years ago. Mead is up in north Spokane. There are some nice areas up there also. You can get a bit out of the city and still be in the mead school district. The movie "Vision Quest" in the 80's was filmed mostly at Mead high school. Good luck with the new job. As far as the hunting and fishing, what do you hunt for? Deer? West of town for Muleys, northwest and north of town is whitetails. There are some areas south of town towards Pullman that have some whities also. There is a game unit north of Spokane for Moose! There are a lot of black bear north of town also. There is a very limited amount of elk in northern Licoln county but the locals want to keep them to there selves. The Coulville Indians planted a bunch on there reservation and they swam the river into Lincoln county. If you hunt birds, go west to Moses Lake and an area called the Winchester wasteway. Tons of Pheasants and ducks in the fall. I can give more specific info when you might need it. What kind of fishing to you like Bass, trout, walleye, cat fish? There is a lot of water in both eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. You are not too far from Lake Coeur d' Alene in Idaho. Huge Lake................

Last Edited:
Welcome. I live in St. Maries, Idaho south of Lake Coeur d'Alene but my niece and her family live in Liberty Lake. Nice community. Especially good if you like the water with Lake Coeur d'Alene being just across the border.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top