JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Everyone!

Im Mark. I moved here from the DC/MD/VA area recently. I have about a decade's worth of firearms experience. I used to dabble in some 5 stand shooting. Living in Seattle are definitely makes me want to practice my concealed carry skills. I'm definitely looking to do some outdoor target practice and maybe get back into 5 stand or trap and skeet. If you have any coordinates or address of public land to shoot at, I'd love to hear them. From time to time, I drive out to Wenatchee for work, so I wouldn't mind making some pit stops on the way to get some practice in on my trips. Happy and safe shooting!

- Mark

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

1706375555228.png

Aloha, Mark

Thanks all for the welcome!!

If you all have any specialty shops, please let me know, I'd love to find my new go-to shop. I used to frequent a place called Engage Armament in Rockville, MD. Loved the environment and knowledge everyone had to provide there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top