JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Those of you who have been here quite some time probably remember the first chat software we used, FlashChat. Many of you (especially you Steve) were pretty sad when we had to discontinue it's use due to a huge load on the old server. We've been on a new server for a few months now and after daily monitoring I believe we may be able to handle the excess load of the FlashChat software :s0155:

This is just a test run, so please don't get too attached to it. The software is notoriously buggy, but for one reason or another the only two we can use is the (now old) IRC chat, which nobody liked, or FlashChat. It appears to be stable, but we won't really know until people start using it. To get started, simply click the NWFA Chat link in the upper right hand corner under the OFA banner.

Sanders320 made a great suggestion that I think we should go with. He suggested that we setup pre-defined chat times maybe twice a week, so we know ahead of time when others will be in there. He also suggested we could have topics of discussion, which would be a good idea considering some of our members have so much knowledge to share.

Sanders320 made a great suggestion that I think we should go with. He suggested that we setup pre-defined chat times maybe twice a week, so we know ahead of time when others will be in there. He also suggested we could have topics of discussion, which would be a good idea considering some of our members have so much knowledge to share.

How about 2am for us insomniacs :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads