JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As some of you know, we've begun work on transitioning from our old Guide system to a brand new Reviews system. While very similar this new system is better suited to our needs. New features include advanced mapping of firearm-related resources (which I'm most excited about), better categorization, a new Q&A section, and the ability for business owners/employees to claim and update their business.

The site shouldn't be affected by this transition but you may see a little dust here and there, which is the reason for this announcement. We have a (rough) beta version up and running at Southwest Firearms. Feel free to take a look and let us know what you think.

HOLY COW!!!! My email is getting SWAMPED with notifications for EVERYTHING.... your post was liked, you were quoted, you were mentioned, etc, etc!!

I had all that turned off, did everything get reset to default? This must be the "dust" @Joe Link was talking about! :eek:
Nope, it's not just you. I had the same thing happen.

Happy to say that the data conversion was a success. Unfortunately I've been working on this since 5am and I need to get some sleep, so things are going to stay a little rough around the edges. A few more full days of work and we should be ready for the official announcement :)

Happy to say that the data conversion was a success. Unfortunately I've been working on this since 5am and I need to get some sleep, so things are going to stay a little rough around the edges. A few more full days of work and we should be ready for the official announcement :)
I understand long days and nights working on migrations and conversions... Just want you to know all your hard work is deeply appreciated. NWFA is the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs...

I understand long days and nights working on migrations and conversions... Just want you to know all your hard work is deeply appreciated. NWFA is the greatest firearms forum on the inter webs...

Thanks man, I really appreciate that :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads