JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was trying to find replacement stock for K31 Swiss rifle - no luck so far.

I want to save original matching stock of this rifle (with some shooting match stickers on it). I want to use this rifle for hunting and do not want to damage original stock even more.

It looks like replacement stocks (even used ones I could find) is almost expensive as a rifle. I found wooden sporter's stock on one website, but it is sold out. I do NOT need sniper-type stock. I would prefer to have stock as close to original as possible.

Does anybody has some information where to find/order replacement stock?

As I understand, it is possible custom copy original stock on stock replicator or 3D-scan it, but it will be pretty expensive.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried Edelweiss Arms? They seem to be experts in all things Swiss.. good luck

Yes, I tried it. That website is VERY HARD to navigate (especially with all security settings I have in my browser). That is an example of a website where it mixes "In stock" and "Out of stock" items. The search function there does not work well too. You have to go through a lot of useless/outdated information to find something... Prices a very high as well :-(
Good part - most things are all in one place (with the price of long time sold items) to drool over :)

No replacement gun stocks (even sold ones) found on that web-site....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top