Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Replacement stock for K31 Swiss

Reactions
I was trying to find replacement stock for K31 Swiss rifle - no luck so far.

I want to save original matching stock of this rifle (with some shooting match stickers on it). I want to use this rifle for hunting and do not want to damage original stock even more.

It looks like replacement stocks (even used ones I could find) is almost expensive as a rifle. I found wooden sporter's stock on one website, but it is sold out. I do NOT need sniper-type stock. I would prefer to have stock as close to original as possible.

Does anybody has some information where to find/order replacement stock?

As I understand, it is possible custom copy original stock on stock replicator or 3D-scan it, but it will be pretty expensive.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

OP
dancingfox
Reactions
Have you tried Edelweiss Arms? They seem to be experts in all things Swiss.. good luck
Yes, I tried it. That website is VERY HARD to navigate (especially with all security settings I have in my browser). That is an example of a website where it mixes "In stock" and "Out of stock" items. The search function there does not work well too. You have to go through a lot of useless/outdated information to find something... Prices a very high as well :-(
Good part - most things are all in one place (with the price of long time sold items) to drool over :)

No replacement gun stocks (even sold ones) found on that web-site....

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider

Staff online