JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
88513EC5-ABF1-4E87-8529-854C210FCC6C.jpeg 4E5D0FAC-1B57-4BA4-99E5-E6C4AF5C1CC3.jpeg 7D4DCD87-BB9B-489B-B3D3-27B94A8FCFFA.jpeg im interested in selling a Remington-Rand M1911A1 I'm not quite sure of its exact value however there are several on Gun Broker in similar condition starting at $2,000 and going up. I'm asking $2,500

Here's the history on this particular 1911, my grandpa was in the Korean War and he was issued a 1911 and a M1 Carbine. When he returned to the states he bought a 1911 and M1 Carbine from the NRA. The 1911 has been in his possession since new and it has had minimal rounds fired down it. Based on the serial number and what I can find online, it was made in 1945. If anyone has any interest in purchasing it let me know. I'm located in Vancouver, Wa

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Coolio!:) I had one of these bought from the estate of a ww2 vet.. a ww2 RemRand 1911A1.. it was in like new as-issued condition and I got it at a "fire-sale" price.... Not really knowing what I had at the time, I traded it to another old farht for a civilian BHP, which I have kept thru thick and thin and the vagaries of chance and events... Of course I have kicked myself a few times over letting that RemRand go- bad choice- but a lot of Colt autos have passed thru my hands over the years. C'est la guerre! That BHP has been one of my stalwart carry pieces over the years... But of course isnt worth near what that .45 RemRand is..
Good luck on your sale, someone is going to have a nice museum-quality piece!:D

This one was actually made in 1944. You can look these old remington rand pistols up on the colt serial number search. Good looking pistol but price is too steep for my blood.

Coolio!:) I had one of these bought from the estate of a ww2 vet.. a ww2 RemRand 1911A1.. it was in like new as-issued condition and I got it at a "fire-sale" price.... Not really knowing what I had at the time, I traded it to another old farht for a civilian BHP, which I have kept thru thick and thin and the vagaries of chance and events... Of course I have kicked myself a few times over letting that RemRand go- bad choice- but a lot of Colt autos have passed thru my hands over the years. C'est la guerre! That BHP has been one of my stalwart carry pieces over the years... But of course isnt worth near what that .45 RemRand is..
Good luck on your sale, someone is going to have a nice museum-quality piece!:D
I know the feeling. I bought one as a young man for $40. I guy offered me $80 and I took it. I felt guilty ripping him off!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.