JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is another firearm from a local estate. ( quite a few coming this week )
No trades
$275

This is a Very nice nylon 66 .22. I ran a patch thru it and lined it. Functions perfectly with standard .22LR Ammo.
Overall it's In great shape, has a Simmons 3-9 scope, stock is in amazing condition. That alone is worth $200+ these days.

I can do the transfer right here as I'm an FFL holder for $10
I can also ship this firearm nationwide if needed.

Price is $275

6469AD09-1BE7-4EEB-9C7C-683F57C4624E.jpeg 4BE1DA34-C970-4A27-845F-88800D75B36A.jpeg 61D7FD63-DC88-48A8-9F19-35753B548454.jpeg AA455D57-A12E-4073-AC05-E5F3804F3521.jpeg

Last Edited:
I don't even like .22lr and I swear I've visited this page at least 10 times. Somebody buy this from one of NWFA's finests! :)

In the category of "stupid stuff kids do" (learned this in high school where my friend had a 66): If you are unsatisfied with the "limited capacity" (15 rounds, I think) of your 66, you can overload the magazine, leave the tube extended out the butt to accommodate the surplus rounds you put in there, shoulder the gun with the tube against your shoulder and as you play Machine Gun Kelly, draw the butt to your shoulder as the gun digests what you should have never put in there to start with.

Oh, and a cleaning tip: Despite Remington's claim of the "Space Age Nylon" ball bearings in the action being impervious, antediluvian Hoppe's #9 (if left in there to soak) will turn them to mushy little Tapioca beads.

Optics: proud 66 owners will discover in short order that installing a scope may not be the best choice for this gun: The sheet metal shroud (that looks like the action exterior) is not actually attached to the barrel in any fashion whatsoever. The scope will hold zero only as long as it is not bumped or pressured greatly. Fine for plinking or hunting, but these guns (in themselves) are extremely accurate and shine reliably and best with no optics. (The rear sight is attached to the barrel.)

There may be no finer rifle for aerial targets: My high school buddy hunted pheasants quite productively with his. And...

Quite possibly the best Sage Rat implement ever devised by man.

Last Edited:
Remington Nylon 66 w/scope

they are so reliable and easy to use accurate cheap fun I have one but mine is Black and Chrome think I like the brown just as much good luck with sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.