JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Pending Sale! Remington 870 Wingmaster 2-3/4" in great condition but a small scratch in the butt of the stock.

$350 OBO or trade for 1000rds .223 Brass ammo NO steel.

IMG_4347.jpg

Last Edited:
Good for your dad he got a great deal. Not trying to burst your bubble but this gun is worth what I am asking close +/- if it sells it sells if not I'll keep it no loss.

Not trying to burst your bubble but my dad just picked up the same gun 95% condition for 190$ so you might try lowering the price a wee bit. but thats my opinion

That's a top of the line Wingmaster 870, not the cheaper and more common 870 Express. I don't need a gun like that, but I like the price just fine.

NICE shotgun. :s0155:

$.02

PS Whphel, do you know/can you see what choke it has?

I thought $375 was cheap too. But thats what there selling for. I can see an870 express going for what that guy said but the Wingmaster is a much better gun all around, for bird hunting anyway. But like I said if his dad got one for that price he got a great deal.

I also have a wingmaster with external adjustable choke and it's a great shotgun, my wife has an 870 express 20 guage and would rather have mine 7 days a week

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top