JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For the record happy to help, but I did not ID what this rifle is as far as model. I did give you my opinion that it is not a PCR-1P or factory configured rifle as it sets.
For the record happy to help, but I did not ID what this rifle is as far as model. I did give you my opinion that it is not a PCR-1P or factory configured rifle as it sets.
Thanks again Belial, you are correct and a wealth of knowledge on these rifles!

We are having an estate sale for a friend
We are an FFL located near Gig harbor, WA.
We are open by appointment only

These will be posted on other sites in a few days, we wanted to give our NW friends first chance.

Cash only, no trades on these. Can be picked up with no transfer fees at our location or shipped to your FFL(certified funds Ok), Buyer pays shipping cost

See our other ad in handguns

Message me if you need more info or pics.

H&K HK94 All original parts. This was a DOC trade in. Only selling as full package includes collapsible stock, fixed stock, B&T mount with EOTech Sight, original fore end and Surefire fore end and 1 mag. Other mags may be available.
YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYS WANTED ONE! Give yourself the best Christmas ever.
$4950 FIRM
View attachment 798444

Sako TRG 22 .308 Green with muzzle brake. Probably the most accurate factory built rifle made. Will shoot 1/4" with the right ammo. VERY hard to find these right now. Can be purchased with or without the Leopold Mark 4 6.5-20 LRT
$2400 w/o scope and rings (price does includes rail mount)
$3400 w Leopold Mark 4 6.5-20 LRT
View attachment 798445

DPMS Panther LR308 Stainless 24" barrel. Probably not more than a few hundred rounds through it. Can be purchased with or without Leopold Mark 4 4.5-16 LRT scope and rings
$650 w/o scope and rings spf
$1650 w Leopold Mark 4 4.5-16 LRT and rings
View attachment 798449

OLY ARMS ULTRAMATCH M.F.R. .223 24" YHM hand guard Not a lot of rounds through this one. A real tack driver. Includes Nikon Monarch 2.5-10 scope. A special thanks to Belial for IDing this one!
$900 spf
View attachment 798451

Browning BTL-22 Lever Action .22LR very fun and accurate
$375 sold to elkaholic52
View attachment 798452

Browning A Bolt Stainless Stalker 300WSM 22" w Leopold VX-L 3.5-10x50 Scope. One of the very best all around hunting rifles in one of the best calibers. You can't go wrong with this set up! Will separate if rifle goes first.
$850 rifle and scope/ SPFView attachment 798735

Remington 870 Home Defense Magnum 18" 12GA. Used very little.
$330
View attachment 798741

Other new Long guns we have in stock
Ruger 10/22 .22LR Grey Laminate $350
View attachment 803489
Remington 870 HD 12GA 18" $400 spf
Citadel M1-22 Black $299
View attachment 803515

Mossberg 500 20GA 2 barrels used $350 SPF

trades accepted for these
Looking for .44mag 4" Glock 21SF 6.5 creed upper AR stuff View attachment 803480 View attachment 803514

A-BOLT spf to gankster

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.