JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$330
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Gig Habor
State
Washington
Zip Code
We are an FFL located near Gig harbor, WA.
We are open by appointment only
Cash only, trades accepted only on non estate guns at bottom of page. See Can be picked up with no transfer fees at our location or shipped to your FFL(certified funds Ok), Buyer pays shipping cost
See our other ad in handguns
Message me if you need more info or pics.

H&K HK94 All original parts. This was a DOC trade in. Only selling as full package includes collapsible stock, fixed stock, B&T mount with EOTech Sight, original fore end and Surefire fore end and 1 mag. Other mags may be available.
YOU KNOW YOU ALWAYS WANTED ONE!
$4500

1614590616451.png
Other new Long guns we have in stock - trades accepted

Citadel M1-22 Black $250
1610030401194.png

RUGER 10/22 LAMINATE COMPACT
$325
1614591309014.png

trades accepted for these
Looking for .44mag 4" Glock 21SF upper AR10 stuff

PXL_20201109_195719947.jpg 1022.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Can I get more details and perhaps pictures of the Mossberg 20 ga. Shotgun?

You might as well post the response here rather than a PM to give you better coverage for the same amount of work.

Thanks and happy new year!

Can I get more details and perhaps pictures of the Mossberg 20 ga. Shotgun?

You might as well post the response here rather than a PM to give you better coverage for the same amount of work.

Thanks and happy new year!
Both barrels are Rifle Sight, one is ported and rifled for slugs, other is smooth bore. Has "upgraded" metal safety, I think I have original plastic safety also.

PXL_20210101_170338246.jpg PXL_20210101_170318566.jpg

Thanks, this looks very interesting. Can I bother you for the barrel lengths and choke information on the smooth bore? Is this a new, unfired gun? The sticker still on the stock leads me to that question. What would you need to cover shipping to my FFL in Camas, WA?

...........OLY ARMS ULTRAMATCH M.F.R. .223 24" YHM hand guard Not a lot of rounds through this one. A real tack driver. Includes Nikon Monarch 2.5-10 scope. A special thanks to Belial for IDing this one!
$900............

For the record happy to help, but I did not ID what this rifle is as far as model. I did give you my opinion that it is not a PCR-1P or factory configured rifle as it sets.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.