JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
12 Gauge
City
Sandy
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Rem 870 Express Tactical 12ga 18.5" barrel with cylinder choke perfect for home defense. Will accept 2 3/4" or 3" shells. I also have a Magpul fore end and a couple hundred rounds of shells that will be included for full price.

A0D76D60-2AE6-42C4-B8D0-838D25C7C6A2.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I will take it! Happy to come your way and meet you at Graystone Tactical (1185 Hines St SE, Salem, OR 97302) to do the transfer, FFL, etc. Get you out of there in about 30 mins. They are open till 6 pm today. I can meet you anytime before then. Feel free to reach out to me directly (phone or text) to discuss further instead of staying on this thread.

Daniel

I will take it! Happy to come your way and meet you at Graystone Tactical (1185 Hines St SE, Salem, OR 97302) to do the transfer, FFL, etc. Get you out of there in about 30 mins. They are open till 6 pm today. I can meet you anytime before then. Feel free to reach out to me directly (phone or text) to discuss further instead of staying on this thread.

Daniel
I wouldn't be able to get there by 6, if you want to meet tonight I can meet at Rapid Fire in Sandy anytime after 4:30.

Ok. Let's do 5:15 at Rapid Fire in Sandy. They close at 6:00, so the sooner the better. See you then!

Daniel
P.S. I will be wearing a black T shirt that says "Coffee, Waves, Wheels"
You can also text me when you walk in the store. My number is 818 917 1803

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.