JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is another firearm from a local estate. (I'm posting up quite a few this week)
No trades
$650

Little mark on the barrel is a tape tag with the price.

This is a pretty rare rifle. Only made from 1967-late 69. Yes is chambered in 30-30. The forward section of the bolt stays stationary and the rear section with the locking lugs rotates.
Overall this is in mint shape. It was purchased and stuck away for 50 years.
Bore is absolutely perfect, along with the bluing, comes with the original magazine. Leupold 4x scope.
21" barrel
Still has factory iron sights.

Only Remington 788 rarer is the 44 magnum!

I can do the transfer right here as I'm an FFL holder for $10
I can also ship this firearm nationwide if needed.

Price is $650

9E3A47C2-A9C4-47F2-B4C6-224D34A9E9E1.jpeg EBBD6F67-BE80-4AFF-8D58-E229F19D04F8.jpeg 12ED495A-0E93-4BE4-9C16-2B225507613E.jpeg AE0C7F3C-5710-457A-BE84-7FE230D76C35.jpeg 1F16CFC7-6C6B-4E17-A354-59CADE23DB8C.jpeg

I have one of these. The magazine allows you to use spritzer bullets which turns the 30-30 we know into a whole new cartridge. Also, the 788 had the fastest lock time of any production rifle for decades, increasing the guns accuracy.

I love 788s. I have a 243 and it's one of my best shooters. Had a 22-250 for a while too. I love this thing, but it's too darn nice for me to buy. I'd hate to not take it out in the woods, but I'd also hate to be the one responsible for its first blemish. Beautiful rifle.

You're killin me Velzey. I'm fighting the urge to travel above woodburn with some of the items your posting. I have a few 788's but not this cal. and really struggling justifying the need at this low of a price. Someone is going to make out good especially in the condition it's in....those don't come along very often. I hope it doesn't last long so I can relax a little.

I've been doing this a longtime and the only other one I've seen was very very well hunted. Stock was cracked, bluing worn off etc
This one even comes with a Leupold scope ;)
:)

You're killin me Velzey. I'm fighting the urge to travel above woodburn with some of the items your posting. I have a few 788's but not this cal. and really struggling justifying the need at this low of a price. Someone is going to make out good especially in the condition it's in....those don't come along very often. I hope it doesn't last long so I can relax a little.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.