Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Remington 760, Pump-Action 30.06

Reactions
Rating
100%
Ad Type
For Sale, For Trade
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Remington
Caliber
30-06
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Beautiful rifle, made in the 1950s, all original. Lightly used, especially for its age. Kept extremely clean (when not in use) and rust-free. A few scratches on the receiver, a few wear marks, but that’s about it.

Magazine-fed pump-action 30.06. Quite an oddity! You can find 10+ round mags for it surprisingly easy, but this one just comes with the original mag.

View attachment 529806 View attachment 529807 View attachment 529808

I’d be more than happy to keep it, but I also wouldn’t mind seeing what I could sell or trade it for.

$400

Or might trade for equivalent worth in:

Full-size 9mm handguns in general.

Woodworking tools, any kind potentially.

Maybe a .38spl revolver (not 357).

Another hunting rifle (magazine fed preferred, bolt or lever action, maybe a semiauto if it’s reliable).

Maybe an pistol-caliber carbine, mag or tube fed, lever action or semi-auto.

Thanks all!

Rules & Terms
I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last edited:

DuneHopper

Reactions
Rating
100%
Nice, they are pretty reliable from what I recall. I have a low serial Rem 740, 2nd month production. Its a semi, but love these old rifles. Always wanted one of the pumps. but Christmas drained the bank for now .. Good price though.

( sadly lost the 740 in a tragic boat accident )

OP
NoviceSquared
Reactions
Rating
100%
Nice, they are pretty reliable from what I recall. I have a low serial Rem 740, 2nd month production. Its a semi, but love these old rifles. Always wanted one of the pumps. but Christmas drained the bank for now .. Good price though.

( sadly lost the 740 in a tragic boat accident )
Thanks!

But yeah, curse those boating accidents, they’re a menace! I myself just tragically lost a very nice AR10 in a boating accident in the bathtub. o_O

Reactions
I bought one for $350 with a scope last week . Im not trying to be rude because you obviously have a nice rifle. Are you open to lowering the price a little. I'm always looking to increase my collection.

OP
NoviceSquared
Reactions
Rating
100%
That’s a really good deal!

Yeah, my cash price isn’t amazing, but I think it’s fair.

I’m not in a hurry to get rid of it.

I’d be more interested in an interesting trade than the cash anyway.

I bought one for $350 with a scope last week . Im not trying to be rude because you obviously have a nice rifle. Are you open to lowering the price a little. I'm always looking to increase my collection.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I've always felt comfortable at J&B, first time I ever went there I walked out with a new Glock...
    • Zapata47
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Maybe I'm biased since I live 5 minutes away, but Peter and his crew have always been friendly...
    • Zapata47
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    It has been a while since I have been in the store just because I don't get to downtown Tigard...
    • bobcat7677
  • Oregon Rifleworks
    5.00 star(s)
    Love all the Guys and Gals, the redbeard is pleased. Even if it wasn't 1 min away from my house...
    • SVT-ROY
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I bugged these guys for a while as I was on the fence as to what safe to buy. There are so many...
    • trekkerpaul

Staff online