JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Status is now SOLD ---

Located in Springfield. WTS Only. Remington 700 VSSF in .223 26 inch stainless fluted heavy barrel. Hunted with significantly, but really babied in the field and well cared for. Still looks like new. Bedding job on barrel and Jewell match target trigger kit ( trigger cost was $240 ) install done by gunsmith Michael Hill of Eugene. Has a fantastic HS Precision stock that was standard from the factory.

Has a nice bright Sightron 6-24x42 AO target scope currently installed. ( Shown in 1st photo with dead Rockchucks )

This gun really shoots extremely well, and has killed numerous small game. This rifle is now discontinued by Remington, as its price became very expensive.

Cash sale in person. No trades of any kind considered. $800 rifle only, $1,000 with scope.

RemingtonVSSF_email (2).jpg vssf.jpg

Last Edited:
Is that Michael Hill of Willamette Valley Gunsmithing?
If so, how did you like doing business with them? I'm looking
to have a Model 700 re-barreled.

Is that Michael Hill of Willamette Valley Gunsmithing?
If so, how did you like doing business with them? I'm looking
to have a Model 700 re-barreled.

I have no knowledge of Willamette Valley Gunsmithing. But I have not spoken to Michael recently.

He always worked out of a shop that is attached to his home in North Eugene when I dealt with him. His business phone number is 541-689-9035

He does not have to advertise. He gets plenty of work from word of mouth from satisfied customers. He does not operate a walk-in shop. Customers must call ahead and make an appointment to see him.

He really does great work when it comes to improving the accuracy of a rifle. He significantly improved the accuracy of every one of my rifles that I have had him work on.

Sorry, I overlooked closing this. The rifle is gone.

How does one remove a conversation? I don't see any way to do that.

I can't seem to be able to edit the title of this thread anymore either.

I'm having trouble figuring out how this all works.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.