JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Looking to sell my 223, I bought the 308 version and dont shoot this anymore, Im not in a super hurry to sell it, but as it sits, its a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD .223 with the 16.5in barrel that is threaded from the factory, I have a 0 MOA rail on it with a Vortex Crossfire ii 1-4x scope in a vortex QD mount. It also has a Timney trigger set to 2.5lb in it. The cheek riser is a custom made unit, I have a kydex one that required drilling the stock I could throw in if the price is right.

Rifle is 550 in this condition, it has a 100$ timney trigger, Vortex Scope is 200 and the mount is 75, I will package them for 250.

850$ OBO
600$ without scope

Price drop

Here is a brand new one from Buds, which would mean you would have to pay the transfer fee ontop of the price of the gun, and you would be getting the stock trigger also in that price.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...d/84440/Remington+700+SPS+TAC+223+GHILLIE+GRN

20160427_173949.jpg

Last Edited:
Ugghhhhhh. Lol. This rifle is on my "to get next" list of rifles.

Sorry buddy! Had I known you wanted it, I would have just left it in the safe for a few more months for yah ;) or work a payment plan haha

It has the green stock, the picture didn't pick it up, from what I can find they put black stocks on the non aac-sd models that came after these.. Do you want to round out your collection with a 223 :)

What's the asking price you have on it now?

Hi
Looking to sell my 223, I bought the 308 version and dont shoot this anymore, Im not in a super hurry to sell it, but as it sits, its a Remington 700 SPS Tactical AAC-SD .223 with the 16.5in barrel that is threaded from the factory, I have a 0 MOA rail on it with a Vortex Crossfire ii 1-4x scope in a vortex QD mount. It also has a Timney trigger set to 2.5lb in it. The cheek riser is a custom made unit, I have a kydex one that required drilling the stock I could throw in if the price is right.

Rifle is 550 in this condition, it has a 100$ timney trigger, Vortex Scope is 200 and the mount is 75, I will package them for 250.

850$ OBO
600$ without scope

Price drop

Here is a brand new one from Buds, which would mean you would have to pay the transfer fee ontop of the price of the gun, and you would be getting the stock trigger also in that price.
http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...d/84440/Remington+700+SPS+TAC+223+GHILLIE+GRN

View attachment 290261

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.