JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
well i had a limb failure on my bow the second weekend of hunting. right now i am in a bind on cash so i am looking to trade one of my rifles for a bow.
remington 700 sps 300 blackout
nikon p-300 scope
warne rings
some subsonic ammo (approx 50)
YHM muzzle brake
all in great condition

sell for 650$ cash or trade

only looking to trade for a bow if i dont sell it outright
looking for a newer hoyt bow (2014 and newer) needs to be 60-70lb draw weight, 335 fps and above and in great condition. (mainly looking for a defiant turbo)
might also consider a mathews with the same specs as above
this trade would have to be in the next few days or i am most likely gonna pull the add. need time to practice with it before i go out again. if it doesnt happen with in the next few days i would rather keep my rifle and just get another bow before next season and count this season as a loss.

we will meet at a dealer between beaverton and cornelius and you will pay the transfer fee

Last Edited:
what kind of bow is it? have you emailed or contacted the manufacturer? my martin had a limb crack on it and they sent me two new ones

its a bowtech experience. only prob is i am the second owner and the warranty is not transferable. i am going to bring the bow to the shop tomorrow to see what i can do with it and how fast but i also needed an option #2 just incase

i emailed bowtech 3 days ago about my string stop rubber falling off on my admiral. they sent me a new one no questions asked. yeah, apples to oranges a string stop is a lot less expensive than a limb... its worth a shot. im the 3rd owner of this bow. they did not ask for serial number.

good luck

yeah, i am hoping that bowtech will just replace them, i bought it from a bow shop used but it was the owners dads, i think. gonna take it in there and see if they can get it fixed under warranty. just hoping it would be able to be done in time.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.