WTT OR remington 700 sps 300aac for hoyt bow

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by blitz, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blitz

blitz
    beaverton
    Active Member 2015 Volunteer

well i had a limb failure on my bow the second weekend of hunting. right now i am in a bind on cash so i am looking to trade one of my rifles for a bow.
    remington 700 sps 300 blackout
    nikon p-300 scope
    warne rings
    some subsonic ammo (approx 50)
    YHM muzzle brake
    all in great condition

sell for 650$ cash or trade

only looking to trade for a bow if i dont sell it outright
    looking for a newer hoyt bow (2014 and newer) needs to be 60-70lb draw weight, 335 fps and above and in great condition. (mainly looking for a defiant turbo)
    might also consider a mathews with the same specs as above
    this trade would have to be in the next few days or i am most likely gonna pull the add. need time to practice with it before i go out again. if it doesnt happen with in the next few days i would rather keep my rifle and just get another bow before next season and count this season as a loss.

we will meet at a dealer between beaverton and cornelius and you will pay the transfer fee

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  2. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w
    Keizer
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

what kind of bow is it? have you emailed or contacted the manufacturer? my martin had a limb crack on it and they sent me two new ones

3. blitz

blitz
    beaverton

its a bowtech experience. only prob is i am the second owner and the warranty is not transferable. i am going to bring the bow to the shop tomorrow to see what i can do with it and how fast but i also needed an option #2 just incase

v0lcom13sn0w likes this.
  4. v0lcom13sn0w

v0lcom13sn0w
    Keizer
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter

i emailed bowtech 3 days ago about my string stop rubber falling off on my admiral. they sent me a new one no questions asked. yeah, apples to oranges a string stop is a lot less expensive than a limb... its worth a shot. im the 3rd owner of this bow. they did not ask for serial number.

good luck

5. blitz

blitz
    beaverton

yeah, i am hoping that bowtech will just replace them, i bought it from a bow shop used but it was the owners dads, i think. gonna take it in there and see if they can get it fixed under warranty. just hoping it would be able to be done in time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.