JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an excellent condition remington 700, matte black finish, with black stock, its a 26" barrel and chambered in .300 RUM.

Gun comes packaged with 32 rounds of factory ammo, 2 partly used boxes of nosler bullets, 50 pieces of once fired nosler custom brass, and a few pieces of once fired remington/federal brass. Also included is dies, scope bases, a comfortable sling, and a buttstock slip on cartridge holder.

The gun is like new, and only has about 50 rounds through it, it would make a great long range rifle, or hunting rifle. With lower powered handloads I grouped about 1/2 MOA at 100 yards.

Asking $500 for the package without scope or rings, or $750 with scope and rings. The scope is a leupold VX-II 3-9x and the rings are leupold.

I had this listed previously but decided to keep it for another hunting season, but it doesn't look I will have a chance to take it out, so its available again.

008-2.jpg

Nick,
Are you sure you wouldn't consider a tade? I have a Brushed crome 50 Cal Desert eagle that i am selling for a friend for $1400 and he is looking for a part trade on a nice elk gun like yours.:D

How much for shipping?

Prefer to do FTF to Oregon residents.

Nick,
Are you sure you wouldn't consider a tade? I have a Brushed crome 50 Cal Desert eagle that i am selling for a friend for $1400 and he is looking for a part trade on a nice elk gun like yours.:D

Already had a .50 DE, and sold it this year :D, but if he sells it and is interested, let me know.

Bump;

Added a new scope package;

$500 for the package without scope or rings,
$650 with Burris Fullfield II 3-9x (and leupold rings)
$750 with leupold VX-II 3-9x (and leupold rings)

How did it shoot with full-power loads?

I am interested in a .300 or .338 RUM but have been leaning towards the Sendero.

Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.