JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington 700 bdl in 22-250 with a bushnell banner 3X9-40 scope and a bipod on it. I am the second owner but have only shot maybe 50 rounds through it since I got it. Have some ammo for it also not positive how much. Asking $600obo can text or email pictures.

I had one of those w/a 26" bull barrel in the mid 80's. Equipped w/a 24x scope and a bi-pod it was hard on the Wyoming prairie dogs back then. Ended up selling it for a guitar, I think the rifle was more useful... I still have a duffle bag of 22-250 brass. I've missed that jeweled bolt a lot over the years. Do you happen to have any pictures?

I have a Remington 700 bdl in 22-250 with a bushnell banner 3X9-40 scope and a bipod on it. I am the second owner but have only shot maybe 50 rounds through it since I got it. Have some ammo for it also not positive how much. Asking $600obo can text or email pictures.
can you text pics to (608)774-2283 please

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.