JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So, I decided I had to have another toy, so I need to let one of my others go. I bought this rifle a few years ago with a broken stock. I acra-glass repaired the stock and refinished it. The old crack is visible, but it won't open. I've repaired high recoiling rifles like this and not had a failure. Other than that, there at a few dents and scrapes from bouncing off other guns in the safe.
Other than that, the metal is in good shape. A bit of patina, but no rust to speak of.
Overall, this is a very nice little .22 rifle. Bolt action, tube fed, .22 s,l,lr.

I need to cash out, so no trades please. $175. If you come to sweet home, I will cover the transfer. I will deliver to any FFL as far as Albany or Lebanon and you can cover your own fees.

IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1675.JPG

Price seems good to me .... But maybe its not tactical or 10/22 enough.
Lots of really nice .22 bolt actions ( like yours ) seem to sit or sell slow at shows and stores where I live.
When I ask why , I'm told its not a 10/22 or tactical ... *SIGH*

Nice rifle ... wish it had peeps and that I had the coin...
Andy

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.