WTS OR Remington 512 Scoremaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

MountainBear

Reactions
So, I decided I had to have another toy, so I need to let one of my others go. I bought this rifle a few years ago with a broken stock. I acra-glass repaired the stock and refinished it. The old crack is visible, but it won't open. I've repaired high recoiling rifles like this and not had a failure. Other than that, there at a few dents and scrapes from bouncing off other guns in the safe.
Other than that, the metal is in good shape. A bit of patina, but no rust to speak of.
Overall, this is a very nice little .22 rifle. Bolt action, tube fed, .22 s,l,lr.

I need to cash out, so no trades please. $175. If you come to sweet home, I will cover the transfer. I will deliver to any FFL as far as Albany or Lebanon and you can cover your own fees.

IMG_1672.JPG IMG_1676.JPG IMG_1675.JPG

Andy54Hawken

Reactions
Price seems good to me .... But maybe its not tactical or 10/22 enough.
Lots of really nice .22 bolt actions ( like yours ) seem to sit or sell slow at shows and stores where I live.
When I ask why , I'm told its not a 10/22 or tactical ... *SIGH*

Nice rifle ... wish it had peeps and that I had the coin...
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show 2021 show is cancelled
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA
22 Rimfire Challenge
Redmond Rod and Gun Club
Redmond, OR 97756, USA
Rimfire Challenge May 8th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• HighLine Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    One of the best!
    I have bought from online and in person. Great store, he had things I did not know were needed. I try and recommend Highline Firearms to people I...
  • Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    The only gunsmith I'll use
    Tim has done a few projects for me and the result is always the same. Amazing. End of story. From complete refinish to custom machining, Tim is...
    5.00 star(s)
    great work refinishing my 27 year old 1991 a1 compact colt .45
    Tim did a great job making my gun look brand new again and replacing the old parts inside. Super Happy!!
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just a transfer but a great one. A+
    Came here today to meet another forum member to buy a Glock. Was the best transfer I've had the pleasure of doing. Even though I was just there...
    5.00 star(s)
    Great work threading Tikka barrel
    I dropped off my Tikka to have Tim thread the stainless barrel. GREAT work. Excellent communications. Highly recommend Tim. Very good value for...
Top Bottom