JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have 2 unopened boxes of 650 rounds. 30 cents a rd.
Will meet in Portland/Vancouver area or shipping at cost.
Shoot well, shoot often.
Thank you for looking,
Neal

remington-650_1.jpg remington-650_2.jpg

You have done nothing but say your going to come by and bring the ammo
both times your a no show . I paid you 600.00 dollars . your ad said 2 UNOPENED BOXES of 55grain 223 1 was unopened the other was not . althought you said it was all there it was in fact short 91 rounds
you are a LIAR NEIL SCHERM . it's a small world Neil
you have had excuse after excuse as to why you can't fulfill what you said you would do

Here is your ad Neil please explain.

I have 2 unopened boxes of Federal LC 556 XM193 with 1000 rounds ea.
Will deliver in Portland/Vancouver area or ship at cost
Shoot well, Shoot often.
Thank you,
Neal
417-239-7893

YOU ARE A THIEF NEIL SCHERM

I am not taking the word of someone that has proven themselves to tell lies...
YOU claim it was short. I say it was not. You were given an extra 60 rounds and are trying to extort an additional 60. I say hell no.
You are continuing to show your ignorance and immaturity and I will file harassment charges against you if you continue to threaten me and commit slander.
Good day sir.

I am not taking the word of someone that has proven themselves to tell lies...
YOU claim it was short. I say it was not. You were given an extra 60 rounds and are trying to extort an additional 60. I say hell no.
You are continuing to show your ignorance and immaturity and I will file harassment charges against you if you continue to threaten me and commit slander.
Good day sir.

show US all in any of my posts where i threaten you . I just want what you said was going to be fair no more lies man up and do whats right neil
any one on this site can clearly see what and who you are neil
you want to file Harassment charges Bring it on Neil you have my address and number

show US all in any of my posts where i threaten you . I just want what you said was going to be fair no more lies man up and do whats right neil
any one on this site can clearly see what and who you are neil
you want to file Harassment charges Bring it on Neil you have my address and number

I have filed a criminal complaint against you for Identity theft. I have also filed a complaint with Craigslist against you and they have informed me that the penalty from them for what you did is $1000. THEY also have all your information from when you posted the false ad and will be following up.

You sir, have major issues...

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top