JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Remington 722 chambered in 300 savage. it is pretty much a 308. I have never shot it. Bought it as a back up gun this last year from a local dealer. feels like a trigger job and or polish on the trigger has taken place. its a wood stock with a decent finish. barrel is blued and in good shape. rifling is clean and distinct. overall the action is tight and feels good as well. i would ask that you sign a bill of sale with the purchase of this. no exceptions. The main sight points still exist yet the front upper adjustable section of the sight was pressed out from a previous owner. in the sale i will include 20 rounds that i received in purchase of this rifle. planned on having this as a back up rifle and yet i found another avenue that i went. I looked online and the average is 400-650$ obviously the higher end of that scale had the sights still with it and these were the sold prices on buds gun broker and guns America. i am asking 350$ at this point in time. with cash in hand i will let you test fire this queen. Not really up for any trades at this point in time. yet you never know. I would like to re coupe the money i have spent on this and move forward. thank you for checking out the add. please i do not want to hear pic?... cause that means nothing to me. if you know what it is and what it is chambered in then we can talk but i am not here to entertain looky lous and bored people. It is a very nice rifle and in great shape i just do not have the time to or hands to carry more than one in hunting season.