JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
DELETE please. Crappy lowballs and flakes. I'm keeping it! Here is an amazing home defense 12g. shotgun up for trade. It's an 1100 semi auto(no pump) with factory decorative engraving on the bolt and one side of the receiver. Other than the receiver this thing is about all new. Replaced barrel(2 3/4), exended mag holder, foreward grip, Mesa Tactical Urbino stock with cheak riser(allows for perfect allignment with sights, LPA Italian rear sight with matched LPA fiber optic front, Limbsaver pad, speed loader underneath, etc. This shotgun functions 100% and has never failed to fire, extract, etc. Super accurate with the sights. Eats everything I've fed it! Very easy to fire and semi auto is awesome! The receiver has slight finish wear and the rear rail screws like to loosen while firing(needs some red loctite but I don't have any). Will trade for a higher end handgun. No Taurus or other garbage, no .40's. Will consider Glocks, CZ, Hk, etc. I will also consider a good lower value shotgun with a handgun trade.

IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0445.jpg

IMG_0443.jpg

Last Edited: