JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
ALL of that is why I didn't suggest it. I've used the "Real Deal" 26" Skeet Barrel and I've tried others, too. And my money would be on the right Barrel. I'd guess the reason for the IC is because they aren't used for much of anything, but this Barrel needed something. I've got other Chokes that I'm not using and probably never will so the Tube didn't bother me. Whatever...
I would have offered $30 for shipping via PM with an "I'll take it" posted in the thread if I really wanted it and couldn't drive to it. Then let the chips fall from there.
Abby sounds like a young, broke n00b that is beside himself with his score.
You're a man of means....

:)

You're a man of means....
:)
You must be talking about somebody else. My "Means" are all tied up with my Recovering from the "Simply Fracture" of my Right Ankle, which happened 19 months ago!!! I did offer to pay the shipping and then the other gentleman showed up and could make the drive.

You must be talking about somebody else. My "Means" are all tied up with my Recovering from the "Simply Fracture" of my Right Ankle, which happened 19 months ago!!! I did offer to pay the shipping and then the other gentleman showed up and could make the drive.
I did a quick look last night at Ebay for 11-87 barrels.
There were a few.
1100 barrels were more plentiful.
From what I have seen, the Ebay prices were better than the Gunbroker prices.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top