JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello fellow members got a Remington 11-87 12/30" lC premier rem choke barrel dual bead sights and ribbed. would like to give to a supporting member in good standing perfer local pick up in Gresham area please and thank you. Happy holidays

15132453015371580364205.jpg 15132453591061435015920.jpg 15132454202851380908422.jpg

That is really great of you! I'm sure someone here will be very happy. Good on ya for offering that up for free.

Maybe Santa will bring me an 870 barrel ;)

If abbadon is close and you don't want to ship, I'll step aside. This won't make a very good Skeet barrel because it won't swing quickly, but...

Direct drive sorry I didn't check this thread first my sincerest apologies. Kkg sorry brother it's a pain for me to ship

40; No problem. I saw your ad but never considered the long barrel for Shooting Skeet or I would have suggested it to abbadon. I really think he'll be missing a lot of birds with that Barrel. It's just too long to swing fast enough for Doubles.

Last Edited:
40; No problem. I saw your ad but never considered the long barrel for Shooting Skeet or I would have suggested it to abbadon. I really think he'll be missing a lot of birds with that Barrel. It's just too long to swing fast enough for Doubles.
He knows he has a trap barrel with a simple choke tube change.
Weird that there was an IC tube in that barrel.
Waay to long for skeet.

He knows he has a trap barrel with a simple choke tube change.
Weird that there was an IC tube in that barrel.
Waay to long for skeet.
ALL of that is why I didn't suggest it. I've used the "Real Deal" 26" Skeet Barrel and I've tried others, too. And my money would be on the right Barrel. I'd guess the reason for the IC is because they aren't used for much of anything, but this Barrel needed something. I've got other Chokes that I'm not using and probably never will so the Tube didn't bother me. Whatever...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top