JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A family member of mine past away last weekend.

You may have seen it on the news. His name was Dale Garland. He went out fishing as he always did. He put in at Milwaukie and went across the willamette docked at a private dock around 4:30am and that was the last time anybody saw him. They found him in the water last Sunday.
He was a Marine, at one point the youngest Staff Sargent in the Marines and worked as a pile driver doing some amazing projects such as the I205 bridge.

He had a heart as big as he was. A laugh that was not only heard by all, by very infectious. He would give anybody stranger or not the shirt off his back. Anybody who met him could feel the love he exerted. To him anybody was family. He was as tough as they come, but inside he was the greatest family man. He was someone I looked up to and someone I will miss dearly.

He spent his life in the water and he although he left he past doing something he loved.

May he Rest in Peace............

Thank You all.

He was a great man, and at least lucky enough to pass doing what he loved. He left his wife who is going through Breast Cancer she's a strong women and will no doubt need the support of the family.

The void he will leave could never be filled, but what he left behind could never be duplicated.
I learned lessons from him that changed my life forever. Family is the most important thing in life. He wouldn't put up with any Bullish, but spead love to everyone he could reach.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top