JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_4712.JPG IMG_4710.JPG
Well guys, this rifle was used one season and has sat in the safe ever since. I have never been a .270 Win fan and thought the .270 WSM may work for me for the bullet diameter. It didn't!!! Took one young buck with it and away it went to the depths of the safe.

I would like to trade it.

I'm looking for some quality optics for some varmint rifles. I'm looking for Leupold, Vortex or Nightforce.

May consider other Firearms trades.

4-16 or larger, must have turrets/target knobs, MOA reticle.

This rifle has low miles and a scuff on the Vais Arms brake. 24" barrel, super tight shooter with 130gr Accubonds and interlocks. The brake was installed by Vais Arms ($240.00) recoil is super mild. Muzzle blast isn't too bad for the trigger man but buckle up if your to the right or left of it.

Please PM me with trade offers.

I've had inquiries as to a cash price. I would be willing to sell the rifle for $625.00 plus actual shipping to your FFL. The Vais Arms brake was $240.00 plus the shipping, Vais Arms did the work themselves. I will also include the bases that are on it with the rifle ( Ken Ferrel two piece 20 MOA bases).

Looking for $800.00 in trade value. New for new.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top