JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Price drop to $200.

Please take me home.

This guy came into the family in the late 60s and I don't hunt or shoot trap or skeet. It needs a home.

Sportsman 48 12ga 28" (I think, maybe 30") Wood furniture in good condition. Some rust, no pitting on metal.

This example seems as good as the ones on Gun Broker. If you are interested make an offer.

Located in Aloha. Open to what dealer you want to transfer at.

IMG_4473.jpg IMG_6324.jpg IMG_0034.jpg IMG_2324.jpg Photos Library.jpg IMG_8492.jpg

Last Edited:
Hm. We're on vacation and I cant take s look for till apr 5. I expect it is very much a standard item. I will check on the choke. Do you know off hand how I would know?

Hm. We're on vacation and I cant take s look for till apr 5. I expect it is very much a standard item. I will check on the choke. Do you know off hand how I would know?

Should be stamped on the left side of the barrel along with shell size info and gauge, unless it's removable at which point you should be able to see the choke insert at the end of the barrel with the two notches for the tool to install and remove it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.