JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale – All Brand New -most of em still in plastic from factory, (i opened a few to take pics)- all are Aluminum Bedded. all are BDL floor plate style.
-------------

Short Actions - All Sold - (they were the black with green spiderweb ones you seep pics of but they are all gone) only Long Actions Remain

---------------------
Long Action - HS Precision or Bell & Carlson

700 Long Action – (6 units) Bell & Carlson (with the Hand Hook) -this is the one that comes on the Varmint XCR - Tactical Stock, Green/Black Spiderweb, full-length aluminum bedding block, tactical beaver-tail fore-end and a recessed thumb-hook feature for optimum "off-the-bench" shooting performance.

700 Long Action- ALL SOLD HS Precision - , BLACK/GREY,

$160 Each for the B & C Long Actions (local pick up)
+25 shipped (postal MO preferred)

I ship Fedex - declared value - signature required

trades I'm looking for
ammo - .223, 45 acp, 12gauge (bird,buck,slug)
45 acp brass/bullets/large pistol primers
223 brass/bullets/small rifle primers, prefer cci 41 or rem 7 1/2
shotshell reloader
1x4/6 optic (think AR for 3gun)
AR trigger (large pin that i don't have to mill the stupid sear block out of my colt for)
laser range finder
kestral
300 BLK barrel / Upper
Dillon Super Swage 600

maybe other stuff - make an offer - PM

IMG_0377.JPG IMG_0380.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0382.JPG IMG_0383.JPG IMG_0384.JPG IMG_0385.JPG IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0387.JPG IMG_0388.JPG IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0390.JPG IMG_0391.JPG IMG_0392.JPG IMG_0394.JPG IMG_0396.JPG

Last Edited:
weekly bumps on the noggin.
still have

3 HS Precision LA (black/grey)
7 B&C L/A's (price lowered on B&C's)

lets work out a deal!

Last Edited:
if you want, I could bring one by - your only up in BG - and you could just drop in your barreled action and see if it looks "goofy" to you. I would prefer though not to screw in the action screws - that way i could still say that they they weren't "mounted" - I would only expect there to be slightly more space on either side of the barrel itself and the channel of the stock. as for how much space I'm not exactly sure of the different dimensions regarding contour.

I received a few more of the HSP - S/A black / w green webbing
current counts are roughly

6 B&C L/A green (olive) / w black web "hook" style

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top